U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command
AMCOM LOGISTICS CENTER
ACQUISITION LOGISTICS DIRECTORATE
Publication Services Division
Redstone Arsenal, Alabama
The following Custom DTDs, Style Sheets, tools, and documentation are maintained using Arbortext 7.x.
DTD, catalog, DCF, Screen FOSI, XSL-FO, SGML/XML sample files, and HTML LIVE DTD TOOLs
(includes links to lists of updates for each DTD type).
The following are managed by LDAC and used by AMCOM.
- MIL-STD-40051-1C/2C, for 40051C DTD's versions 6.1 or later, go to the LDAC MIL-STD 40051 website
- MIL-STD-40051-1C/2C, 40051C 6.0 DTD, Released 15 Dec 2015
- MIL-STD-40051-1B/-2B, 40051E 5.0 DTD, Released 30 Nov 2012
- MIL-STD 40051C, 3.29, Released 28 March 2008
- MIL-PRF-63002L – MWO, Released 18 May 2009
- MIL-PRF-63033C - DEMIL, Released 18 May 2009
The following are managed and used by AMCOM:
Unzip and place in the Arbortext 7.x install path (i.e., C:\Program Files\PTC\Arbortext Editor\custom) or the location of your choice. Don’t forget to set the environment variable APTCUSTOM to the custom folder path.
The Entities, Circle Fonts, and Miscellaneous Graphics and Emergency Borders are included in the CUSTOM Download above.
The Standard Symbols are correctly sized warning icons, symbols, sample DA2028, placeholders, etc. provided to our customers. There is no need to re-create the warning icons used in Technical Manuals when you use these graphics. We recommend you provide this in a central location to allow your editors to copy them to their TMs appropriate graphic folder for portability.
- IADS - Interactive Authoring and Display Software: Government Provided IETM Solutions
- LDAC Web Site - Army Technical Manual (TM) Constructs web site
- Army Publishing Directorate - Publications, Forms, Admin Pubs, DA Forms